Saturday, 23 January 2010

Little Miracles

All babies are little miracles but as a mother of two wonderful little girls, I am especially touched by baby girls.



For a friend of ours that just received the miracle of a beautiful baby girl, WeeFaerie Ring designs has a new kit out, called very appropriately Little Miracles. The colors were chosen by the mother, who has kitted out the new arrival and all her things in lovely pink and browns. And seeing the pictures of the little one, they complement her perfectly.





You can pick up this wonderful kit here at WeeFaerieRing Designs



And I turned my page into quick page for you. You can pick that up here.

5 comments:

Diane Clapsaddle said...

I love this quick page! However, I've tried to download it on Mozilla and on Internet Explorer and it won't save. Internet Explorer says the link is broken. help! I would really love to have it!
Diane from Ohio

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

ivymay said...

many thanks for beautiful QP

blahblah said...

Thank you for this beautiful page! I'm so happy that it's still available.