Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Challenges

I love playing challenges and these are just some of my entries of this month:

At Shabbypickle Designs:

Winter

My entry for Five pickle Discount, a lift of Teresa's Peekaboo. I saw someone else do a lift of this and I loved the way she used the wordart. This is DD2 going mad in the snow. She has never yet experienced this much snow.

Paper and elements from Cosy Winter by Mag Designs

Wordart by myself

Beyond Gravity

I am doing a book on my favorite songs and this is the letter B: Beyond Gravity by Ilse de Lange. Aslo my entry this this months font challenge.

Everything from Wish upon a star by Natasha Nast Designs

At After5 Designs
Project 52

For a challenge on new years resolutions my page on the one and only new years resolution I have: project 52.

Paper from Createwings Birthday Dreams

All elements from Time Flies Collaboration kit


In the New Digi Crew

Winter Wonderland

For The Digi crew's challenge to lift one of our members I got to lift Carolyn aka Scrappercaz. Now this page of hers was on my 'to lift' list so I choose her Winter Wonderland and made this. The pic is of a river near my parents house.
Papers and elements by FeiFei in Coolbliss
Brush by GhostFight

At Oscraps
Discover the world

My entry to a challenge to scrap with a color you normally don't use or like. I hardly ever use black and I hate this combination, black and red. I did my best and I know I could tone it down with white, but that would have been making my life easy. Looking at it, I still don't like that color combo.

Wordart and flowers from Simplicity byFei Feis stuff (recolored)
Paper from SpringBreeze add on by Danielle Young (also recolored)


At Pickleberry Pop Designs

BirthdayGirl



For the Scraplift challenge I lifted Have a good day by Petit-lips as I really liked the design in the centre of the page.
This is my DD1 at her birthday party.

All with New Year Dream by Lara's Digi World

No comments: