Thursday, 12 November 2009

A few weeks ago there was a challenge at Oscraps for Sue Cummings Designer Spotlight. She asked us to scrap something for each and every day. So I scrapped something about each and every day each and every day for a week. This is the result:

This one is to tell my girls to take time to enjoy the beauty in nature each and every day.
Paper (as overlays) and wordart from Sue Cummings Designer Spotlight Freebie
Frame from Surround it by Merkely Designs

Make someone laugh each and every day. This is my DD2 clowning about. I think her life's motto is this, she has everyone in hysterics at least once a day. The pics by the way have been taken by her big sister. Not bad for a six year old!
Everything with Explosions of Fun by Natasha NaSt

I really wanted to do a page around the wonderful wordart Sue Cummings has made. I thought this picture of DD2 fits the text and I love the colors of the sky and daffodil fields arround our house.
Wordart and paper by Sue Cumming from the Designer Spotlight Challenge freebie,
Different strokes brush by Fei-fei's stuff
Dance each and every day. My DD1 loves to dance.
Papers from Sue Cummings Designer Digital Freebie and Halloween freebie
Brush from flower from Sue Cummings Designer Digital Freebie
Brush from music notes from Burthday Dreams by CreateWings Designs
Essential Grunge Frames by Cinzia Designs

For number 3, each and every day my sweet child. The magic of watching my eldest baby grow up and experience the world.
All with Magic dreams by Natasha NaSt except the wordart behind the pic, from Sue Cummings Designer Challenge freebie

I turned the saying around. Something you don't do each and every day, lie on the back of a dinosaur (and no, he's no real!). DD1 resting during a visit to the dinosaur garden.
Paper and flowers from Blossom Day by Kitty Designs String and wordart from Sue Cummings Designer spotlight freebie

My first is one of my cat.
Paper from Sue Cummings freebie Mask from Natasha NaSt Swirl from Kitty Designs

No comments: