Monday, 23 November 2009

Challenges

I've been becoming addicted to challenges. It is unbelievable, but I get a kick out of entering them. It is as if there is extra appreciation in posting pages just than the praise game.

So in no random order my latest entries:

For oscraps Designer spotlight challenge: scrap with your DSD buys, DD1 and DH reading his car's magazines together.

Everything with Nina Scraps Read and Relax

For After Five's lift with a twist: my DD1 loves her cuddly toys. So this an ode to her favorite hobby: collecting them.

Papers (layered as overlays) and all elements from Fabulously Glamorous by Karina Designs

For Oscraps Designer Spotlight again: my DD1 and my husband's grandmother playing hide and seek behind their hands.

papers, heart and mask from fresh air by Nina scraps, Swirls recolored from read and relax by nina scraps

And for the same challenge: DD1 cuddling the goats at the petting zoo.

Paper and stars from fresh air by Nina Scraps, Frame brush from the Essential Grunge Frames By Cinzia Loosemore, Brush different strokes from Fei-Fei's stuff


For After Five's lyrics challenge: my favorite song and one of my favorite pictured. DH and DD1 at the seaside a few years ago. The song is Dansen aan de zee (Dancing by the sea) by the dutch band Blof.

All with By the sea by Lily Designs and Catherine Designs

For the Who need glue digi crew: DD1 and her cousin playing their hearts out. For the Who needs glue Digi crew challenge: 5 flowers (two in the bg, two floating and one on the frame) 4 papers (one used twice) 3 pics 2 frames (large black one and wooden one round the big pic) and one wordart from Elegant Wordart.

Flowers and frames from End of Summer collab from Digiscrap Shop Mania, bg paper from Zen collab from Digiscrapbooking.ch, Flowers and papers from Monia by Dilo Designs, Wordart by Elegant Wordart


For Shabbypickles template challenge: my DD1 learning how to swim a few years ago in my parents pool.

Paper and elements from Sea Stories I by Kasia Designs

That's all for now!

1 comment:

WeeFaerie said...

Awesome pages! Glad you're having fun in the challenges!