Sunday, 18 October 2009

Relaxation Time

Rena has a new kit out and it was the best! I loved the colors and the elements so much, I had three pages in no time! You really got to have this kit.
Usually when I create more than one page with a kit, I have one favorite page, but this time I really am so pleased with the outcome of all three!

First one is of a pic with DH and the girls, hanging around.



My DD1 being a dancing queen. She has ballet classes and she loves do dance,especially in wide loose dresses. Try and find wide loose dresses in the middle of autumn! Needless to say we have loads of discussions when she gets dressed every morning.



DD2 at a picnic in our backyard. Our backyard is visually very uninteresting, so this is much better!

Everything with Relaxation time by Rena Designs, now for sale at

No comments: