Monday, 5 October 2009

In Turquoise by Rena Designs

Rena has a gorgeous new kit out in the most wonderful colors, turquoise and silver-white. Of course having millions of pictures of my girls I had the most wonderful pics to go with those colors.

This is my daughters favorite birthday present, a pair of shoes, given to her by her grandmother.

The journaling reads:

This is my girl and these are her shoes. Her shoes are silver and have tiny heels under them. My girl loves them. She runs in them,dances in them and jumps in them. She can skip and stamp her feet in them. She can even go on the swings and slides with them When I see her walk, she is better at walking in heels than I am. This is my girl, my girl is four and these are her shoes.

My DD1 in one of her more thoughtful moods. I loved the turqoise color in this kit and yes, her dress is that color, I did nothing to it!


All with the gorgeous new kit In Turquoise by Rena Designs
SunflowerScrap

No comments: