Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Challenges

Ok, I am kind of hooked. I love challenges. I have gotten into these challenges at Oscraps and they are so much fun! It helped I won the first one I ever entered. Maybe that's where it all went wrong! :-)

So here are three entries to various challenges, two are still ongoing.


For the current designer spotlight challenge at Oscraps we had to grunge it up, so here is a grunged pic of me and DD1 on holiday in France.

Papers and grunge stuff from Kathryn Wilsons freebie, quote and frame from Cinzia Designs



For a different challenge at Oscraps we had to scrap a grid. I don't really like grids, too methodical. But this one I kind of like, the black and brush work make it interesting.

Brush Different Strokes from Fei-fei's stuff, Overlay by Merkely Designs

For the Who needs glue digi crew challenge to scrap big letters-small pic or small letter - big pic. I have done the second one a few times, so I chose the first. I love this song by Kelly Clarkson, it is a perfect sing-a-long in traffice. The pic is of course DH.


paper and alpha from Promise by Shabby Princess Design Blue, alpha from Charlie's digiscraps.

No comments: