Friday, 11 September 2009

Silvery Stories by Rena Designs

Last week I got the chance to play with this kit Silvery Stories by Rena Designs and it rocks! My favorite piece was the splash of silver with white roses, it is in every one of these three pages!

I love these pics of DD2, just a few weeks old. She was so cute!

Your laughter is music to my ears. My DD1 has such a sweet laugh, I always enjoy hearing it!
This is DD2 now, that sweet baby from my LO 'Sleeping Baby' turned into this! She loves helping her dad out in the garden, especially with the water hose. But beware if you come into the range of the hose!!!!

All these pages made with Silvery Stories from Rena Designs, now available at http://www.scrap-dreams.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=13&zenid=d7f9f96986598017de157ebb6dd02c5e

No comments: