Monday, 27 April 2009

Catching up

I am so behind with everything it is annoying. So I am going to skip some designs and just post my latest favorites.

And now for something completely different. Not my usual style, but I love the action of Phanos FX Out of bounds so I had to do something with it. This is a pic of DD1 doing what she loves do to, do jigsaw puzzles. Ain't she cute?

Paper from Kim B color challenge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my absolute favorit picture of me and my girls. Friends will know, I do not have many of these as usually I am the one taking the pics. So I treasure this one.

All with Touch of Spring collab kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



DD2 had a fascination with her sisters hair when she was a baby. And DD1 was so sweet with her kid sister that even when her hair got pulled she didn't do anything. I do have to say that sadly this attitude did not survive my DD2 terrible twos. Journaling reads: Love: kisses, cuddles and yourhair being pulled by your baby sister

Crazy Love from Scrapmalin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My DD1 and DH. I started with the paper and then went mad with brushes.

Wordart byTaylormade
Paper from Collab Mars by Gwen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD1 playing in the garden a few years ago. She had so much, was dancing around and playing with the leaves on the grass.
All from Bloom by Joey

No comments: