Tuesday, 3 February 2009

More scrap stuff

Even though my girls fight a lot, they do stick together. I love the idea of this, together forever.

Wordart by Littlest footprint
paper from essential blacks by Emily Giovanni
Elements from Winter treasures by Akizo.


Waterlo's playroom kit just asked to be used to create a ... playroom. Can you find dd1 between the toys? Her own room looks a lot like this, with everything on the floor!

Playroom by WaterLo

For the pixel challenge we had to scrap ourselves (that is me), a quote (song text by Meredith Brooks, fits really well) our Zodias sign (saggitarius) and a number (2008). With splashes of red.
Zodiac sign by Sita brushes by Obsidian Dawn Elements from Remember you by MOI


My DDs playing in tent years ago in the garden. I just loved how my eldest laughed at the camera.
Poesie by Choubinette

No comments: