Monday, 9 February 2009

The latest batch

My gorgeous cat Zorkhan asleep on a bag. As usual.

All from Mocca Latte happiness by Nicole Young designs except the paper from Winter Retreat by Catherine designs


A few years ago DD1 learned how to do a somersualt and of course DD2 had to copy, but had no idea what to do!

Paper and elements from Spring garden kit by unknown

My pretty DD1 in the garden. She was not too happy with her new haircut

Everthing from Valentine's day by Nahled

Blogtrain have a valentine train Forever mine. But as pics of me and DH are sadly lacking, I added DD1. She loves hearts and red, so it fits. I created the rain of hearts myself with brushes. The design is inspired by Debi's (Weefaerie) Aquarius

Brushes by Odsidian Dawn Paper by WaterLo Elements and wordart from Forever Mine

No comments: