Friday, 2 January 2009

Calendar for 2009

This is going to be a long post :-) I created a calendar for myself and my mother and mother-in-law featuring ... my DDs. Who else? :-)

WaterLO In the snowflake world
No idea where I got the stuff from, sorry.
Cherry Mokka kit Colab kit

Delicacy kit by Martencja Millenium

alpha from scrapmalin

Paper from Songeestival by Maleu

Little treasures by Tiramisu Design

Songeestival by Maleu


Little sea by Seni

Beach Holiday by Vicki

On the beach by Waterlo

FLowers for Lexi alpha by Lori J

Aloha dreams by Trixie Scraps

Flamingo Frenzy by Kathryn Estry
Frame by Pink Ink Studios
Doodle by NPD design

Dark Angel by Line's design

Apha (recolored to silver) from Scrapmanias Xmas collab

My own light trail

Toujours by Thaliris

Alpha by MooTwo Designs

Stampcluster by LJD

Woodlandretreat by Catherine designs

Autumn Gold by Bohemian art

Dream about autumn by Martencja

Autumn kit by WaterLo

All from Scrapmania Xmas collab

No comments: