Friday, 22 August 2008

Two this time

Believe it or not but I've got two LO's today. That's a first in my book
:-)




Silk flower alpha, flowers and frame by Anneli Anderson (Attic Treasures)
Boxed words by Chantal Taake
Silver frame by Tracy Kosofsky

So this is DD and her cousin enjoying a duo slide. They loved it and timed the sliding perfectly so that they were always together.
Papers by Vicki
Elements by Vicki and Brenda Mascari
Date by Shierry Tierney
Scrap alpha by Suzie Q Scrapper

This one of DD I made for my DH. He always calls her his poppedijn, which roughly translates as his baby doll. Even her avatar on the WII is called poppedijn, and boy, can that avatar box!

I used Vicki's stuff yet again, I love her blog so much. I would apply for her CT if I had the time... which sadly I do not.

And on to the next...

No comments: